Virtual conference 2021
Conference title: 3rd Global Congress on Contemporary Sciences and Advancements
Working language of the conference: English
Conference materials will be included in the following indices recognized by the HAC: Google scholar and DOI
Conference day: 30th april, 2021
Conference country: Rome, Italy
The structure of the article should follow the pattern:
1. The first (title) page of the article in Russian, containing the following information :
Title (font size 16, bold, centered on the page).
Authors of the article. FULL NAME. the author in full, information about the author - academic degree, academic title, position, place of work / study (name of institution), city, country. (Times New Roman, font size 14, bold italic, right-aligned position on the page, one line after the "Title")
Annotation to the article. Should be (if the work is original) structured: relevance, purpose, materials and methods, results, conclusions. The abstract must fully correspond to the content of the work. The volume of the annotation text should be no more than 1200 characters with spaces. The word "Abstract": Times New Roman, font size 14, bold, centered on the page, one line after the "Information about the author". Annotation text: Times New Roman, font size 12, italics, position in the width of the text, left and right indents - 4 cm each, “First line” indent - 1.25.
Keywords (from 1 to 10), contributing to the indexing of the article in search engines. Placed under the "Annotation". The phrase "Keywords": Times New Roman, font size 14, bold, position on the left edge of the page, indents on the left and right - 4 cm each, after the phrase a colon is placed. The keywords themselves are indicated after the phrase "Keywords" in the same line, separated by commas.
JEL codes (1 to 5). Placed under "Key words". The phrase "JEL codes": (Times New Roman), font size 14, bold, position on the left edge of the page, indents on the left and right - 4 cm each, after the phrase, put a colon. The JEL codes themselves are indicated after the phrase "JEL codes" on the same line, separated by commas.
Contacts of the author. Placed in a footnote to full name. of the author on the title page, contain the last name and initials of the author (s) and e-mail address.
2. The full text (in Russian, English or both languages) should be structured by sections. The structure of the full text of the manuscript, dedicated to the description of the results of original research, should correspond to the generally accepted template and contain sections: introduction (relevance), purpose and objectives, results, conclusions, discussion (discussion).
The text of the article itself begins on the second page.
3. Additional information (in Russian, English or both languages).
4. References. In the bibliography (cited list of references), each source should be placed on a new line. (See Appendix 7)
5. English-language title page. On the last page, you must provide a translation of the title page into English (author's name and surname, academic degree, position, place of work, city, country, article title, abstract, keywords). (See Appendix 2).
Article title. The English-language name must be competent in terms of the English language, while the meaning fully corresponds to the Russian-language name
Author names. The full name must be written in accordance with the foreign passport, or in the same way as in articles previously published in foreign magazines. First-time authors who do not have a passport should use the BGN / PCGN transliteration standard (see below).
Affiliation. Please indicate the OFFICIAL ENGLISH NAME OF THE ESTABLISHMENT. The most complete list of the names of institutions and their official English version can be found on the RUNEB website eLibrary.ru
Abstract. The English version of the abstract of the article must fully correspond to the Russian language in meaning and structure and be literate from the point of view of the English language.
Key words. Keywords must match in pairs in Russian and English
The articles should be designed and edited in a text editor MS Word 2003-2019 and according to the following requirements:
☎️ (whatsapp, telegram): +998 91 535 22 44